Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Loving the warm weather....

It feels like I've been stuck in the house for years and years because of how long the winter has lasted around Green Bay, WI. So now that the weather has finally warmed up, I'm super excited.

As a Tomboy, I've always enjoyed spending time outside doing outdoor activities like biking, running, walking, and occasional yard work. So now that the weather is heating up, that means that Ryan and I can finally get outside to do different things instead of moping about the house, wondering how we're going to pass the time. I mean, come one, I've watched so much reality TV over the last few months that I'm almost going insane! I've become an addict and I need to stop!

The first flowers Ryan ever saw!
Anyway, I digress. Now, some of the things we've done outside so far include going for long walks throughout the neighborhood, walking about the yard taking in the sights and sounds like birds, flowers, and trees, and going for car rides with the windows down and the music cranked up! Well, the music isn't super cranked up since that would hurt his ears, but it's loud enough for both of us to jam out! LOL! What's cool is that I've discovered that he really, really, really likes music and will actually dance from time to time in the living room listening to it. So, when we get the opportunity to drive around and listen to some tunes, we go for it!

With the little man being so little at the moment, there are some limitations to the activities that we can partake in together. For example, it would be cool to let him crawl around the backyard and enjoy himself while I get some yard work done. However, since he is so small and needs to be watched like a hawk in fear of him eating something random or getting into something that might hurt him, I haven't been able to. I know that at some point, that will all happen, yet because I'm not a patient person, I'm a little bummed that it hasn't happened quite yet!

Anyway, the sun is again shining outside and due to the fact that the weathermen in the area have said that it's going to get chilly and probably rain later in the week, I'm going to shut down my computer and get outside to enjoy it! I suggest you do the same because I've learned that sunshine + warm weather = a good mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment