Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Now this is a Mother's Day gift that I can get excited about!

Check out my new golf clubs!
They're not brand new, but new to
me! Hardly been used Dunlop clubs!
In my last post, I was talking about Mother's Day gifts for tomboys and went into how frustrated my husband Dave was because he was having a hard time trying to find something for me. Well, I must say, he came through big time and got me an awesome Mother's Day gift...I mean, totally awesome.

What did he get me you ask? Well, he got me a new set of golf clubs! Oh yeah! I've been needing a new set of golf clubs ever since we met and not having new golf clubs has actually been the main reason I don't like golfing anymore. So, to get new clubs for Mother's Day was super duper kewl, especially because now I'm excited to get out on the golf course again. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and it will be nice enough to get out in the next few weeks.

The best thing about Mother's Day though, aside from the golf clubs, was how I was able to spend the day with my family. In the morning, Dave and I went out for breakfast together with Ryan at Bay Family Restaurant where my mom works. When we got there, we were able to surprise her with a Mother's Day card from Ryan and then we ran into the rest of my family who were also having breakfast together. So, we got to see my Dad, brother and his kids! It was a nice little treat! When breakfast was done, we headed home, took a nap, and then it was off to my brother's house for a cookout with both him and my parents. We had a nice meal together and Ryan enjoyed being around everyone. He's such a happy little dude! After dinner, along with watching a little golf, we headed home and just chilled since we were exhausted from the day. It was kind of nice to just sit back, relax and unwind!

Me and my little man on Mother's Day...Love you bud!
All in all, it was a good Mother's Day and one that I'll never forget!  And to all of you mothers out there, Happy Late Mother's Day! :0) All of you ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment