Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Not gonna lie, this would be pretty sweet!

So, I posted earlier this week on Facebook about this contest that I entered Ryan and I with the Green Bay Packers. It’s a contest where you can actually have a picture of yourself printed on real Green Bay Packers tickets…Needless to say, I entered that contest in 2.3 seconds! LOL To check it out, follow this link:
http://www.packerseverywhere.com/ticket-takeover

It would be so amazingly awesome to be on a Green Bay Packer ticket and I knew immediately which picture to submit. It was the one that Dave took of Ryan and I when went shopping to get ready for the Packers play-off game at the beginning of the year. Ryan had on his Packer hat that we, I mean Santa, bought him for Christmas. I was holding him, Dave got him to smile by calling his name, and then he snapped the picture, capturing the fun moment that we all had together. Check it out:


Now I know, we probably won’t end up on a Packer ticket. However, it would be super kewl if it actually happened and my baby boy and I were on one! I think we have a decent shot at it due to the fact that both Ryan and I are wearing Packer gear, particularly our hats that had big “G’s” on them. Ryan was even wearing his new Packer onsie that day too and I had on my Packer sweatshirt. My fingers are crossed and hopefully the stars will align so we can make some Lee family history…GO PACK GO! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment