Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Wow, how cool is this?

So, I just got official word that the baby blanket Wendy G. was making for little Billy Bubba is now complete and I must say, after seeing a picture of it, I’m almost at a loss for words at how awesome it turned out. Like, super, duper, awesome! See:

The baby blanket for our baby boy!
I mean, this baby blanket is the bomb and I can’t thank Wendy enough for what she’s done for us. The time, effort and energy that she put into making it just makes me smile and knowing now that it’s done has completely brightened my day! The pattern is amazing and it looks warm, soft and fuzzy. I can’t wait to wrap little BB in it for the first time!

Probably what’s even cooler than knowing that the baby blanket is done is Wendy herself! There aren’t many people like her out in this world who are completely giving and selfless. Who are willing to do something nice for someone else just because they want to. People like Wendy are totally refreshing to be around and I consider her to be a great friend to Dave, myself, and little BB.

Thanks again Wendy for what you did for us and for totally making my day! I’m smiling from ear to ear!  

No comments:

Post a Comment