Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Three hours and counting!

I'm getting a quick blog post in right now because, drum roll please....My son is taking a nap and he's been asleep for THREE HOURS!!!!

Why is this such a big deal? The reason is, he never takes naps. NEVER. He always is up from around 5:30 in the morning to 8:30 at night without napping in between. Okay, he might sleep for 20 minutes here and there, yet that's it. He never ever sleeps for extended periods of time and I've checked on him repeatedly to make sure that he's okay. Every time I've checked, he's find, snoring away, and getting in some good rest that he apparently needed desperately!

So now that he's sleeping, I'm actually getting some things in that I've been meaning to get done for the last few days. Some of it's work related, like writing some articles for the De Pere Journal, some of it has to do with school such as getting my final presentation done that I need to complete for next week, and others are for fun, like starting my new blog called Reality TV Wombat. I made the decision to start a new blog due to the fact that I watch a lot, I mean, a lot of reality TV and I think my husband is getting sick of me talking to him about it. Thus, instead of boring him with how I feel about Teen Mom 2 or The Real World, or The Real Housewives of Orange County, I'm just going to write it all down and let people read about it if they want. To check it out, head to this link:

With that said, I'm going to go check on my little man again to make sure he's okay and if he is, then I'm going to continue taking advantage of this long nap time to get more things done! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment