Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Wow, almost like Instagram!

The other day, I was a bit bummed that some of the pictures I took on my regular digital camera when Ryan was born looked a bit boring. We didn’t get professional pictures done at the time since we didn’t have all that much extra income to pay for them. And to be honest, I never even thought about it because of the whole baby delivery thing. Looking back, I wish we would have had professional pictures taken. However, the past is in the past. :(

So, I decided to search online to find some kind of software to make the look a bit more modern and fun. I came across a website called Photogramio (http://photogramio.com/photofilters) and was instantly hooked. It’s completely easy to use and changes up the photos just like Instagram does. I’ve been able to re-work a few of his pictures to improve their overall appearance.

Here’s one:  There's not a huge change to it, but I was able to add a neat border to make it look more interesting.

Before
After
And another. Again, nothing special, but it made the photo have a little more character.

Before
After
 This one is probably my favorite, just cause he's so cute! :) 

Before
After
We do plan on going the professional route when the little man turns a year old. If anyone has any suggestions on what photographer we should go with, please let us know! And if you want an easy way to change up the photos you take, head to http://photogramio.com/photofilters, I've been impressed with the site from the moment I started using it!


No comments:

Post a Comment