Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tough finding a balance…

I know, I know. I haven’t posted for quite some time now and it’s because I’m having trouble finding a balance between everything. Seriously, I’ve been totally busy and it’s crazy to be as busy as I’ve been, especially since I don’t have a job.

So, here’s  what’s been up:
So, this is kinda what my life has
been like for the last three weeks or so. It's pretty
accurate, aside from me wearing a pink dress that is kinda lame,
since the dog is always into something! Ahh!
Photo courtesy of: www.hiptravelmama.com

  • I started the MBA program at Concordia University last week.
  • Doing homework.
  • Signed up for an online pre-req course this week.
  • Doing more homework.
  • Have continued to work out daily.
  • Cut back on Ryan’s daycare to two half days a week to save money.
  • Have applied for pretty much every job that I can apply for.
  • Have actually interviewed for a few jobs here and there. My fingers are crossed that they’ll work out.
  • Looked into different freelance writing opportunities.
  • Thought about the first book I want to write, jotting down ideas for it.
  • Been cooking and cleaning at home.
  • Have enjoyed watching Ryan grow up, turning into a little independent man right before my eyes.
  • Done some decorating around the home, like hanging photos.
  • Decided to try my hand painting, just need to finish the first project for Ryan’s room.
  • Working on completing Ryan’s baby book.
  • Trying to figure out ways to save money wherever possible.
That’s pretty much been my life for the last three or four weeks. The thing is, I would rather be busy than bored so it’s all working out okay. With that said, I gotta run for the day. The little man is napping, so, I want to try to get in some reading for my Business Ethics class!




No comments:

Post a Comment